2. We collect the following information during the voluntary registration process which can identify you: name including first and last name, email addresses, mobile phone number and contact details, landmark, PIN code, demographic data (like your age, gender, occupation, education etc.) and browsing information such as the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click, the number of times you access the page or on-line survey or any combination thereof. Your payment details are processed by the third party payment gateway provider, and are not accessed by or visible to Tilia.
3. The Site may contain links to other websites. These are useful links provided to enhance customer experience in the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control. We are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Site.
4. We will never sell, rent, share or disclose any personal information about you to any unrelated third parties. We will use your personal information to provide better user experience in the Site or to announce / deliver promotion and advertising information and for order fulfilment operations or for legal purposes. These may be done through the Site or other channels (like emails or phone calls etc.) directly by us or through our business associates and partners.
5. We reserve the right to share information about customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) to third parties, business associates and partners when it is necessary to do so. These may cover areas like transaction, demographic and location data. In addition, TILIA may use this information for promotional offers and other development efforts to enhance user experience in this Site.
6. We reserve the right to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information, if it is required (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our users comply with the Terms of Conditions, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, we may monitor your personal information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. We will disclose personal information in special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
7. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy and against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control through appropriate controls and procedures.
8. Although we endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that TILIA will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
9. We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time, which will take effect immediately upon posting to the Site.